Does anyone out there have any experience of ECT in the treatment of
Parkinsons? It has been recommended to my mother, who cannot tolerate any
reduction in her sinemet, and who has drug-induced psychosis but also cannot
tolerate atypical antipsychotics. ECT has been recommended as a potential
option, but I am hesitant and would be interested in hearing from anyone
with experience of this treatment. Thanks very much.

Cheers,

Catherine