My name is Marisa, this is the first time that I participate in any kind of mailing list. My mother was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's and I am going through the process of learning about the illness and trying to help my parents as much as I can. My mom lives in the southern part of Spain, in Cadiz. She was diagnosed here in Miami by my son who is a young neurologist.  Again, with my parents living so faraway, it is very difficult and painful to address all the health issues.
I guess this is all for now.... happy new year to all!

Marisa.