As an update on listserv problem with their new anti-spam software, it is
still blocking the delivery of Parkinsn email to some subscribers.

Some subscribers have been caught in this catch 22 and the automatic
deletion of some subscribers has occurred.

If you are receiving Parkinsn messages on an intermittent basis this could
be the reason.

I am working with the University of Toronto to reduce this confusion.

As previously stated, check the website for the missing messages you may
have not received.

http://tinyurl.com/8w6f6

If your subscription has been deleted, Barbara Patterson and I will
reinstate you when this mess gets sorted out. Barbara and I are sorry for
the inconvenience this may have caused you.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn