Edith,
      I bought a Moen Faucet/sprayer at least ten years ago and it's still
working well.  I don't recall  what I paid for it at the time, but the
nearby Mega Hardware Store currently has them for $139-209.  Other brands
to consider are American Standard, Price/Pfister, Kohler and Delta.  The
biggest listing of faucets I've been to is www.faucetdepot3.com.  Happy
hunting,  Geo.

Edith Love <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
01/08/06 10:03 PM
Please respond to
Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Kitchen Faucet

 We had to get a new kitchen faucet.  Robin wanted one with the spray in
the
spout.  A simple one, a Bridgewater (never heard of it) costs about $100.
We're trying it out, but I don't find it capable of too much wear and
tear.

There are literally thousands of faucets on the market. Does anyone have
any
recommendations?

TY,

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: