Amarin Reports Preliminary Results From Parkinson's Disease Pre ...
PR Newswire (press release) - New York,NY,USA
Studies Show Miraxion Modulated Cellular Function and Demonstrated Neuroprotective Effects in Parkinson's Disease Models LONDON, January 10 /PRNewswire ...
See all stories on this topic
Motor Complaints May Presage Future Parkinson's Disease
Medscape (subscription) - USA
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) Jan 09 - New research indicates that subjective complaints of stiffness, tremors, and imbalance often precede Parkinson's disease (PD ...
See all stories on this topic

Support group organized for Parkinson's disease sufferers
Muscatine Journal - Muscatine,IA,USA
... Geoghegan, a 63-year-old retired tree farmer, was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease three years ago. One way he copes is through ...

Essential fatty acid phosphatidylserine (PS) is powerful ...
Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan
... PS deficiency is linked to mental impairment, including Alzheimer's and non-Alzheimer's dementia, depression and Parkinson's disease among middle-aged and ...

L-dopa therapy, other Parkinson's options
Newsday - Long Island,NY,USA
... I believe my father has Parkinson's disease, and from what I've read, he only has a few years left. Might L-dopa therapy make a difference? ...
See all stories on this topic

(c) 2006 Business Wire
Houston Chronicle - United States
... According to Ira L. Goldknopf, Ph.D., corresponding author and Chief Scientific Officer of Power3, "Our NuroPro(R) Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease ...

Advocates hold out hope for stem cells
Seattle Post Intelligencer - USA
... Diabetes, spinal cord injury and Parkinson's disease are among the conditions scientists hope to treat someday by using embryonic stem cells. ...
See all stories on this topic

Eye Cell Implants Improve Motor Symptoms For Parkinson Patients
Science Daily (press release) - USA
A preliminary study suggests that implants of cells from the human retina improved motor symptoms in patients with Parkinson disease, and they appear to be ...

Amarin drug shows Parkinson's promise
BusinessWeek - USA
... said Tuesday that it expects to launch human clinical trials for its Parkinson's disease treatment candidate later in the year after releasing promising animal ...
See all stories on this topic