-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Beverly Forte
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 12:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: mirapex and requip

I too stopped Mirapex because of some compulsive behaviors and my
neurologist refuses to give me Requip. I had dbs brain surgery in Dec 2005.
After stopping the mirapex i went into a deep depression which does not seem
responsive to antidepressents. My energy is also extremely low. Obsessive
behaviors now? Nope.. I am lucky to get out of bed every day. Has anyone had
this experience and any suggestions? I have a doctor's app Jan 16th and hope
to have my own suggestions.

Thanks...for sharing.

Bev in Tex