With the beginning of this new year and the focus  of our government
on
> reduced funding for so many domestic  programs, I am prone to
> believe that
> efforts to accomplish very much at all in  the way of health care
> reform or
> additional funding for programs such as  this will be a challenge.

What can I say about our wonderful government's priorities?  Keeping
Americans safe around the world!  Not!

Thanks, tho, Dee, for the interesting link.  I had no idea the gov was
tracking this kind of thing.  I'll bet the corps don't like it.  I'd
also lay money that this will pass under the budget hatchet too, if it
doesn't pass under the DeLay-ists' radar.

I am willing and ready to participate in such a database.

Enjoy winter!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]