It hasn't been an easy 6 months or so, and my Mom has been under alot of stress, but more than that it seems like she's really anxious and forgetful lately. She really has a hard time doing the simplest everyday things, brain wise. For a while we thought perhaps she was experiencing the onset of Alzheimers, but then my sister thought that I had read something about stress and Sinemet making the same things happen. Has anyone else experienced this or even heard of it?  Thanks - Martha