-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amanda Phillips
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: chemicals

It is - I'm wondering, 'cos I'm the only one with PD in my family, so
genetics probably isn't the answer, but I don't see where chemical
exposure could
have come from - typical suburban background & too cowardly to try
drugs.
 Could a general anaesthetic I had just before onset be a trigger ? I
was out
for 90 minutes.

Amanda Phillips

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: