Don't look for anything drastic. It's more subtle than that.
You get the feeling over time that you can solve any problem
when the drug is in control of your body. That's when I'm
most dangerous to myself and others. I was willing to do
just about anything to get money to go to gamble. I am being
careful not to go bgack into that mode now that I kno0w the
consequences. I stopped taking Mirapex for about a month
recently and you definitely feel different when you're off
it. Th problem for me was when I stopped taking it I would
have violent tremor especially at night. I recently went
back on it but I in conjunctiopn with my neurologist are
trying to keep it to the minimum that controls the tremors.
Be very careful with this drug. I wasn't since back in 1999
there was no indication of side effects and as a result I
lost a lot of money, a house, a boat, and most important the
trust of friends and family. I'm trying to recover but it's
a long uphill battle. If anyone wants to join me at the head
office of the Mirapex drug maker, just give me a date and
time and I'll be there with a baseball bat. Somebody's ass
should be kicked bigtime for the destruction of lives this
drug has caused!!!!

John McIntosh