-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ned Gardner
Sent: 19 January 2006 15:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: chemicals/Dee

Rick McGirr wrote:...........

I wonder how much data could be compiled from the archives of this
list.  Plowing through mountains of old emails could be informative,
as well as tedious.

Rick:

The problem is that everyone on the list is self selecting and we do not
represent a
true cross section of  PWP.   I like to think that  the  10-20 percent
of  PWP
whose cheese has slipped off their cracker are not represented here.

As to looking at "mountains of old emails" this is something our government
is currently doing.

Oh and please pass the cheese.

Ned