-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Meg Duggan
Sent: 19 January 2006 20:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Neurofeedback

Does anyone have any experience with neurofeedback?  We have an M.D./Ph.D.
in town who is doing quite a lot of neurofeedback work with Parkinson's
patients.  Some of the patients are reporting that they feel less mentally
disorganized and more serene.  I am hoping to gather some anecdotal evidence
on neurofeedback to see if it is worth pursuing.  Any comments or
experiences would be most appreciated!  Thanks, Meg