Besides the PD drugs, the one therapy that I rely on the most, is
therapeutic massage.  Just yesterday I had a session.  It is very helpful
with all the built up tension from weeks of tremors in most of the right
side of my body.  I only wish I had the money for a session every week.  I'd
be running a business, a triathalon, and for congress!

I must say, the reason why ther. massage is so effective for me is that I
have as my therapist a true healer, an excellent practitioner, a person who
is educated in scientific medicine (she's a registered nurse) as well as
being a serious student and instructor of alternative approaches to health
and wellness, some western or eastern, some scientific or spiritual.  In
fact, her card says "wellness practitioner".  For those who have only had
mediocre experiences with massage, I'd like to suggest that you interview a
few people in an effort to find someone who is educated, whose fingers have
anatomical knowledge, (after all, there's a lot more to it than your average
back rub) and whose other, unscientific aspects you can identify with.

For a 'scientific naturalist' like myself, that's sayin' a mouthful.  I do
manage to suspend my disbelief and go with the flow of the occasion, with
massively helpful results.  If you can relax, be quiet, breathe, and let go
of your tension, concentrate, you get more out of a session.  You could end
up having a  profound experience.

I also rely heavily on stretching, Yoga, and regular aerobic exercise.

Other than that, I throw back a few shots of Jack with the boys in the band,
play screamin rock n roll all night long, and only smoke 'heavies'!  Now
that's therapy!

Good luck, Sam.  You're in a good position now.  Take full advantage.

Enjoy!
Rick