M.Schild wrote:

>>I thought there already  were rabbit/human chimeras - they're called
>>politicians !
>>

> Rabbit? I thought they were  rat/human chimeras
>Maryse

Generally people elect politicians who best represent them. If our
politicians can be characterized as rats maybe it time we looked in the
mirror.
Bob Skelly - elected politician 21 years, Parkinsons 7 years

Is there a man with judgment clear
Can others teach the course to steer,
Yet runs, himself, life's mad career
Wild as the waves