I just want to thank everyone. I introduced myself a few weeks ago, when my mother was diagnosed and I can't thank you enough for all your help and just being part of your community has made a huge difference in my life....
Diane, I just wanted to tell you that my mom is on Mirapex and she has been responding very well (it has been only two months....). She is a different person in all respect, very positive changes.

Marisa.