Thank you for keeping us all informed.  I missed that piece of news.  I
still remember my embarrassment while watching Whitman trying to play the
game as head of EPA under Bush defending the Republican reduction of
restrictions on Mercury contaminations in ground water.  I'm glad she is
boldly speaking out.   David