rayilynlee wrote:
> Ned Isn't our  DNA 95-97 or 99% the same as apes?  Must be where we
> get our
> murderous nature.  My dog doesn't start religious wars or kill his own
> kind.
> He  is tolerant of everyone regardless of race, gender, age,
> ideology,  His
> only fault is that he will have "no other dogs before him", he has to
> be the
> only dog.

Ray:

All true.   I think the main reason we were successful  as  a species is
that we
killed and certainly ate all of our competitors on are journey to the top,
and this is why there are so many republicans today.

I understand that the early liberals even raw were much more tender and
sweeter tasting
than a hard boiled republican.

Ray, keep preaching the truth according to Darwin.

Ned