Rick,

I completely agree with you but I think we have to accept the contents of
the 'charter' exist and that if one 'steps out of line', one is likely to be
removed. I feel my emails regarding a database are the target of JC's email;
the fact he hasn't replied to my one seeking clarification would suggest
this is so.  We can discuss the dbase outside of this group; my address is
[log in to unmask] - any one else that's interested can also email
me.

I have no intention to just sit and wait for the end; God gave me a brain
and I intend to use it. The Doctor who replied to JC's email with the words,
'that's the boy John', has waved another red rag....

Hopefully I'll hear from you.
Marco