Dear Bev,

In reading your reply to David, I was impressed with your very  comprehensive
explanation of the details involved with your husband's DBS  surgery and
recovery.  I know that you are new to this forum and I wish to  welcome you here
and tell you that I think your valuable contributions are a  great asset to
this group.

 I hope that in the sharing of information,  experience, and concern that we
will be a source of  support and  assistance to you and David as you are to us.

Dee