Arnie,

I would like to add that there is at least one anti-dpressant which was
proven to cause Parkinson's and was withdrawn; Prothiadin[tricylic?]. I
personally took this from 8/88 - 1/90. The first symptoms of PD appeared
late 1990 but I put them down to the stressful nature of my job. By the end
of 1992 I could hardly write. I saw my GP 1/93 and a Neuro 4/93, which is
when I was told I had PD.

I look forward to yourthoughts on a database.

Marco