-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of marco de michiel
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Acceptable Topics for the Parkinsn List

Rick,

I completely agree with you but I think we have to accept the contents
of
the 'charter' exist and that if one 'steps out of line', one is likely
to be
removed. I feel my emails regarding a database are the target of JC's
email;
the fact he hasn't replied to my one seeking clarification would suggest
this is so.  We can discuss the dbase outside of this group; my address
is
[log in to unmask] - any one else that's interested can also
email
me.

I have no intention to just sit and wait for the end; God gave me a
brain
and I intend to use it. The Doctor who replied to JC's email with the
words,
'that's the boy John', has waved another red rag....

Hopefully I'll hear from you.
Marco

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]