This *is* a PD symptom--or certainly can be.  Laureen's fists get so tightly
clencehed that I have to open them for her--and they want to re-clench
immediately.  Even upon straightening, the knuckles might be bent slightly to
different degrees, finger to finger.  Scott

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5200