It was actually Loma Linda.  I was one of his patients until his behavior
became so bizarre that I "fired" him.  I believe that at one time he was
capable of near genius behavior and that somehow he crossed over into a bit
of insanity.  He was also an assistant professor of neurosurgery at Loma
Linda.

Ironically another neuro-surgeon I went to and who did the three surgeries
on my cervical spine, Dr. Abu-Assal just recently lost his license also.  It
was for different reasons but he also practiced at Loma Linda and was an
Assistant Professor there also.  He was the doctor who put me in touch with
Iacono when I was diagnosed with PD.

What are the odds that my two neuros would lose their license.

This is only speculation, but I have heard rumors that Iacono is practicing
in Mexico (about a one hour drive from where he was located).  I have no
idea about Abu-Assal.  He isn't taking phone calls!

Claudia

"I used to think I had ambition...but now I'm not so sure.  It may have been
only discontent.  They're easily confused."

Rachael Field