yes, sir, you are coming thru loud and clear so don't you go wasting any
money on getting your computer fixed!!!! spend it on your lovely bride
for valentine's day. you, sir, are this list's elder statesman, our hero
and our mentor and every word that you speak is
"cut-straight-through-the bullshit" honest commone sense! hey, i wanted
to ask....do you need any more of the books "Voices From the Parking
Lot-parkinson's insights and perspectives" (which by the way, is
dedicated to don mckinley)? i havve the rest at my house and i would
love to send you some more if you need them. love & prayers, joan

--
Joan Blessington Snyder   54/14
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm