Dear List - Dr. Bernie sent me this re Dr. Iacono who some of you in CA may know of,He was well known in the "inland empire"   When I lived there I learned he had been removed from the City of Hope, Ray

I received this from a California Source. I am sending it to you. If you
think this has value for PIEN please forward it to them

Today, in my quarterly newsletter from the California Medical Board, I read
the following:

Iacono, Robert Paul, M. D. (G40733)
Redlands, CA

B&P Code 2234.  Stipulated Decision.  No admissions but charged with
dishonesty, making false statements on an application for privileges, and
unprofessional conduct.  Surrender of license and ordered to pay cost
recovery of $7386.  September 19, 2005

The above information is public information.  I would suggest that it might
be
posted to the PIEN List as well as to other Parkinson's disease sites where
Dr.
Iacono may have been a feature.