Would someone be willing to create an edited version for the Inkshed newsletter based on the discussion we've had on this list lately re. writing centres? Perhaps it would be best to email me off-list if you are interested: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Roger Graves

Dr.  Roger Graves
Director of Writing and Technical & Professional Communication
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 3K7
519.661.2111x85785