Hi Judith!  Congratulations on a lovely and useful site.  I have
bookmarked it for future reference.  Since our operations are separate
from UWO, could you put our link in too?  Theresa Hyland, Director,
Writing Services at Huron University College.  Our link is:
http://www.huronuc.on.ca/student_life/writing_services/