I'll be at the C's too, but as far as I've been able to learn there
isn't a Canadian Caucus on the program.  There wasn't one last year in
San Francisco, either: it seems to have been allowed to lapse, or
perhaps it reached some limit in terms of the number of years a caucus
can continue under the Conference rules.

Some questions, then, dear colleagues: shall we investigate reviving
the Can-Con Caucus for future C's?  And if we want to have a
get-together in Chicago, where and when shall we meet?  The lobby of
the Palmer House at 7 PM on some agreed-on evening will do, I should
think....

Brock

W. Brock MacDonald
Director, Academic Writing Centre
Woodsworth College, University of Toronto
119 St. George Street
Toronto, ON   M5S-1A9
Phone: (416) 978-0246
Fax: (416) 978-6111