From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judith
Kearns
Sent: February 3, 2006 12:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Winnipeg Site

I'm happy to announce that our Computer Lab Supervisor, Kevin Doyle, has
updated the site identifying tutoring services and writing centres at
Canadian Universities. The site can be accessed from
http://io.uwinnipeg.ca/~caw/The_Centres.html.

If anyone has suggestions for additional links, please click on the
"Contact us" text link on our site or respond to Kevin directly

Many thanks to Kevin for his good work!

Judith

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/