Hi Wendy (on the West Coast)

Thanks for your response! I will add you to the report

Wendy (on the East Coast)

-----Original Message-----
From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of wendy
strachan
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writing Centres

I'm not sure if anyone else (Rick?) has proposed a starting date for
SFU's
Centre.  I think one-on-one consultations began in the early 80's but a
formal Centre with a name and regular hours etc. did not start till 1995
and
came to an end in 2000.  A brief 'golden age' for those of us involved.
As you may have noticed from the posting for the Coordinator position,
we
are expecting a new centre to appear as of Fall 2006.
Thanks for making the list - I look forward to seeing the final version
:-)

Wendy
p.s. Katherine McManus, who is now at SFU, was glad to know she is still
remembered, Ginny.