Thanks Joelle, I will contact them
Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joelle
Adams
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: When Writing Centres in Canada were established--UWO

Hello

For more detailed information about when the EWP began at Western, your
best bet is to contact the current coordinator, Jana Weerasinghe-Seijts
at [log in to unmask] or its pioneer, Dr Michael Sider at

Joelle Adams, Coordinator
Academic Writing Programme
School of English and Creative Studies
Bath Spa University