Hi Ginny
Not too late at all! I'll add you to the collection!
Wendy

	-----Original Message-----
	From: CASLL/Inkshed on behalf of Virginia Ryan
	Sent: Mon 2/20/2006 3:24 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Writing Centres

	Hello, everyone.

	I'm so late in sending this that I'm not sure it's even sought
	information, anymore... But Memorial University of Newfoundland's
	Writing Centre is 22 years old. It was created by Katherine McManus in
	September 1984.  (I'm sorry I'm so far behind. I can't even blame my
	lateness on our time difference, which I'd been thinking would be a
	funny way to begin this message....)

	Ginny Ryan