Hi Michael
Thanks for the detective work!
Wendy

	-----Original Message-----
	From: CASLL/Inkshed on behalf of MICHAEL RYAN
	Sent: Fri 2/3/2006 10:19 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: the age of Canadian Writing Centres

	 I had almost abandoned the search for a WTS at Carleton in a 1978 - 1979 university calendar I happen to have.   However, at page 89 it indicates that within the Department of English Language and LIterature there was a Writing Tutorial Service.  Aviva Freedman is listed within that group. There is no other information in thecalendar.   Regards, Michael Ryan