It was working an hour ago but not now! I apologise. Here's a newer and
more critical approach, from the Telegraph....

<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/02/23/nshake23.xml&sSheet=/portal/2006/02/23/ixportal.html>

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada