Dear Friends,

REED now has a new Web address. Our home page is now

www.reed.utoronto.ca

and the Web guide is

www.reed.utoronto.ca/stage.html

If you had bookmarked the old addresses, please change them for the new
ones. Please pass this information on to other lists, etc, that might
find it of interest.

I hope to have more new material in the Web guide over the next few
months, as other business permits. The Composite WordList is still
available only through the letter H, but I hope to add more letters soon.

Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada