Rod wrote:
>    I was diagnosed by a neurologist in Florida over a year ago.  It was
> hard for me to believe that I had Parkinson's so I got a second opinion,
---------------------
Welcome to the list, Rod.  I hope that the experience of others here will
help you cope with your new diagnosis.  It is so hard to accept that
something is wrong, no matter what the diagnosis is - but acceptance helps
one find solutions to on-going problems and that is the most important
thing.  You will get plenty of advice from the folks on this list and lots
of personal experience with PD.  I think you will discover that life can go
on, albeit with some adjustments.

God bless you.
------
Mary Ann (Caregiver of Jamie 66 yrs old/ 26 yrs with PD)