Did you check Dr. Leiberman's website.  I read about a Dr. with a  clinic in
Rottedam.

========Original  Message========     Subj: Re: Dr. Levesque  Date: 1/23/2006
2:00:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   To: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   Sent on:
Does anyone know of other parkies who have had  adult stem cells injected
into their brain?

Anyone know why there has  been so little activity on this subject?

Why hasn't anyone else had this  treatment?

Very perplexing.

Nick Drozdowski
caregiver for Oanh,  14 years pd