Let me tell you that exercise really does help.  I was doing aerobics
when I learned I had PD.  I changed my whole schedule at work so that I
could continue on a regular basis.  That was in 1990. Then I moved to New
York to be close to family.  My neuro here put me on Requip which really
helped.  I continued to exercise and she was amazed t hat I was keeping
the PD.  at bay.  I stopped the exercise for a while because I was tired
of convincing myself that I had to leave the warm comfort of my house to
exercise and my PD seemed to get worse.  It might all be in my head, but
I seem to have more trouble controlling my symptoms.  I have always had a
positive attitude that I would not let PD get the best of me, but after
14 years of fighting, it is starting to get me down.  Belonging to a
group and hearing stories from others always helps.

Pam