Hello all

    I was diagnosed by a neurologist in Florida over a year ago.  It was hard for me to believe that I had Parkinson's so I got a second opinion.
Same diagnosis.  I left Florida and moved back to Oklahoma where my family and got a third opinion hoping the the other two was a mistake.
The neurologist told me what I had before I even got to sit down in his office.  I guess I will have to come to terms with this.  I knew something was wrong.  I just don't like to admit it.  I have been looking for a support group for a while.  Me and my family does not talk about the PD to much but I do notice that everytime I get around them it is as though they are watching me just so they can see me shake etc.

Rod Adams