How I   felt after the president addressed the nation

 We've been slapped in the face by our own Prfesident Our nation saw and heard him.Well, I saw him as
he trampled over us he let the world know  that he hadn't noticed as he walked all over us  with his shined- boots,
Look at yourself in a mirror, If you have pd,, thats  not you. Because according to our president  we don't count. we're not  visible. In his eyes. In the eyes of  his friends  we are invisiblen

We 've already gone through enough indignities with pd..

let's do it

Mhd