I have found a company called Advanced Cell Therapeutics,
www.stem-cells.com, that claims to be able to cure PD by injecting stem
cells intravenously.

They have a case study, #3, on their web site, about a woman named
Margaret, from the Los Angeles area. Her MD is Dr. Andrew Geleris of
Covina. She supposedly was helped tremendously by the injection of 1.5
million undifferentiated stem cells, on Sept 7, 2004, at the Preventive
Medicine Clinic (PMC) in Rotterdam.

Does anyone know Margaret?  I have several questions that I would like
to ask her.

Is anyone familiar with ACT? Are they legit?

Nick Drozdowski
caregiver for Oanh, 14 yrs