I have recently been considering taking a disability retirement
and more or less hiding out at home waiting to get more disabled.
I can still work, but it is a daily struggle.  But lately I have been
having anxious episodes of being self conscience in public and
truly just wanting to be invisible.

Thank you Joan Blessington Snyder for your inspiring post and
all of you who set the examples for parkies like me.
I need to "cowboy up" (as my friends would say) and be thankful
for what I am able to do in spite of the PD and be more brave!!!
I am still exhausted and considering retirement, but not because
I want to hide.

Happy Trails to You!
Lynnette 55/10