I am sorry it's taken so long to get back to  this but I have not been
checking my e-mail lately.  No I don't have any  definitive information on this
matter and when I tried to e-mail the Rotterdam  clinic I received no answer.  Any
information that you can give me in this  matter I would greatly appreciate.
========Original  Message========     Subj: Re: Dr. Levesque  Date: 2/6/2006
2:04:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   To: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   Sent on:
Frederick,

Do you have any definitive info  about Dr. in Rotterdam?

Nick