Hi flash got your request for a reply well here is one.

"woodie"

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Automatic digest
processor
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 12:05 AM
To: Recipients of PARKINSN digests
Subject: PARKINSN Digest - 8 Feb 2006 to 9 Feb 2006 (#2006-59)

Topics of the day:

  1. Invisibility/Mary Helen
  2. need an answer
  3. Disability
  4. voices for parkinson's - request
  5. Dr. Levesque
  6. Urology

Date:    Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:27:22 -0700
From:    rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Invisibility/Mary Helen

Hi Mary Helen

yes it is true we all interpret things differently, probably based on our
life experiences, fortunately we can find kindred spirits on this List.  We
are all diverse types just like PD.
Ray