Yes my neurologist is an MD and we went over the fact that artane and
cogentin are in the same class.  Artane helped with the symptoms but caused  serious
side effects that in my world far out weighted the benefits.  The  decision
to try cogentin with the thought the lower dose would help without such
extreme side effects.  So far the cogentin has only caused severe dry  mouth. Plus
the artane was from old Dr cogentin is from new. As you all know  they will do
anything to keep me off sinamet.