I was just diagnosed in Oct. 05 and just gave it a shot in Feb.06 to file for
it.  I did not discuss it with my Drs. (neurologist) as I have only been with
him a few months.  I will just go with the flow and if I get it OK.  I am
already receiving SS since age 62.  I think all the Drs do is send your records
and it is up to some person in the right mood at SS to say yes or no.  I worked
for a surgeon for 32 years and did many forms and sent records.  I guess I
will just wait and see but I will appeal it.    DS