At last I feel I can contribute to this list which has been so helpful to
me. The clinics in Rotterdam/Zurich have received a lot of press in the UK  and
also reports on television but as far as I know concerning Multiple
Sclerosis.  Apparently there have been some real success stories. I know  personally
someone with MS who had the treatment in Rotterdam last November. She  is in her
mid-thirties and has MS and is in a wheelchair. Prior to  treatment she had
lost the use of her left hand/arm. Following treatment she  regained the use of
her arm but there has been no improvement with  walking.  Nevertheless, she
felt it was worth it. She is also following  quite a strict diet given by the
clinic and they do monitor patients quite  closely. It seems any big
improvements are expected fairlyquickly - within a few  weeks - after treatment.
Obviously any long term effects - good or bad - are as  yet unkown and for this
reason some doctors are against the treatment.
We were considering the treatment for my husband who at 56 has had PD for  10
years but have decided to wait for the time being.
Best wishes to you all,
Judith