Mary Ann:
"My problem is with the discussion of the ethics and the
morality of the research - it should not be discussed here because it is
inflammatory.  Political action for stem cell research is fine, reports of
advances are fine - just let's not try to change anyone's mind about the
ethics. Such discussion isn't productive."

I agree wholeheartedly, if I can't persuade my own grown sons not to vote
against it, I can't do it for those here. I live in Missouri, and it is
forbidden here just like the federal restrictions, but thanks to Danforth,
people are opening their eyes long enough to see what it encompases.
If I am to go to another site, please advise.
Thanks, Monica