Having PD has propelled me to seriuously think about a whole host of issues
that I had not fully appreciated before: my own mortality, my dependence on
others, the meaning of life, medical and prescription coverage for the
disabled, and the search for a cure.  In short, it has required me to be
more involved in the complex issues of life.  Ray's brave confrontation of
these issues has been an inspiration to me, and reassures me in the
fundamental intelligence of the human mind.  If "I think, therefore I am",
(Descartes starting point in Philosophy,) then Ray's bold
forthrightfullness, reminds us that, despite PD, we still are.

David