Okay, I need to tell you all.  Laureen and I have been working with Dr.
Grinstein (the site below is one of his, which he's asked that I work with him
on) for the past year.  I can tell you this: Dr. Grinstein's organic extracts
do *do* something.  They actually can replace some doses of Sinemet.  (The
goal is to replace meds completely, then as neurogenesis begins, to cut back
on the extracts--to zero.)  They take effect just as quickly.  I strongly
support the work Dr. Grinstein is doing.  I must be honest, though, and tell
that we have not seen any noticeable improvement in Laureen's PD over the past
year.  If anything, she has symptoms now that she did not have prior to taking
the extracts.  Maybe it's what our old friend, Dr. Bernard Jensen, used to
call a "healing crisis."  We can't say.  What makes Dr. Grinstein's program so
amazingly hopeful, though, is the potential of reversing PD and other
neurological diseases.  I would like to see Dr. Grinstein's program full-blown
in the US.  Be aware that his extracts, at this time, are very expensive--and
you can't actually "buy" them.  Many (most?) of us would (like to?) say, "Hang
the expense, if it will cure me or my loved one."  In any case, Dr.
Grinstein's project--again, which I support wholeheartedly--can use funding.
His approach could be the answer to what has eluded us for so long--an actaul
reversal of PD.  One more time: I strongly respect and support Dr. Grinstein
and the important work he's doing.  He's a scientist, not one of these guys
whose information you get in the mail that tells you to buy their vitamins and
be cured of any illness known to humankind.  Scott

>===== Original Message From Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>www.newneurons.com
>
>Maryse

Scott E. Antes